Our use of other group’s copyrighted material – Fair use notice:
Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976: Allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing.
– This website was created as news aggregation for informational purposes only, and is in no way trying to infringe on the copyrights or businesses of any of the entities.
– All content posted up on this site is used under the Fair Use Copyright Law 107. All photos, media, and articles are copyright to their original owners.
– Photographic images are owned by their respective copyright owner. Where possible the appropriate accreditation is given. Due to image alterations ownership of many images can not be verified. Where ownership is known a credit is as given.
– News and Press articles are owned by their respective Copyright owner. Where possible the appropriate accreditation or source of the article is given on the same page.
– The audio/video files on this site are for listening/watching purposes only. Downloading of these files to ones computer is strictly prohibited. They are owned by their respective copyright owners.
If it is the organization’s belief that the usage of specific images used on our site containing copyrighted knowledge conflicts with authorized use, and/or does not comply with fair use as described in this context, contact us through our contact page and we will remove the offending content immediately.